Wednesday, March 30, 2005

(Helpful) advice welcome

I just deleted a post I had made in which I had image-sourced pictures from two other sites (which might not have been ethical anyway), because I thought they might have been related to a problem - I received two anonymous comments, within one minute of each other, one which said "this site has a virus", and the other said, "this is a lame site". So I looked at the site itself, and had trouble downloading it properly. I decided to try deleting the post (it was a silly one anyway), and sure enough, now this site loads correctly again, at least for me.

As to viruses, if any of you are experienced bloggers and can tell me what happened, feel free to drop a comment. Was it indeed through one of the images?

As to the content of my site, I've never had any such vain imaginings as that it would appeal to everybody, or even to more than a few, but I certainly hope to keep on making it better and better. If you don't like it, you're welcome to go to some other part of the vast internet. But if you feel compelled to expend your valuable finger energy offering criticism of my little blog, please do me a favor and at least make it constructive criticism by offering some helpful suggestions as to what would make it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home