Friday, March 04, 2005

Fun with geography

Thanks to David Holford, I've just discovered a fun site on which you can make a map of which states (or Canadian provinces, or foreign countries) you've been to. Here's my USA map. I've also been to the provinces of Manitoba and Sasketchewan, and I've walked about 10 blocks into Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico, and also went on a trip to England 16 years ago.



Create your own personalized map of the USA

Update: While we're at it, here are the states where I've lived:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Washington State a fly-in? Otherwise it would be difficult to get from Montana to Washington without going through either Idaho or British Columbia.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yup, I flew to WA from San Antonio via Denver in 1996, shortly before I moved to Indiana. The Free Lutheran annual conference was north of Seattle that year. FL was also a fly-in, when I was a month short of 12. Though I see you don't have a desire to visit FL, the Kennedy Space Center does have my hearty recommendation.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home