Saturday, January 22, 2005

The White Bridge

Do you believe in dreams and visions, as in Acts 2:17-21? The following is from my sister, who does Ripples of Faith. By the way, she describes herself as a "mystic scholarly type with a touch of Bozo", which makes it two for two in our family - our parents survived anyway - actually, I think they encouraged it ... anyway, here's what she has to say:

I read the updated blog tonight, and am sending my prayers for "C".

I thought I would share with you, I have had recurrences of the old dream/visions I had before and a new one as well. I do hope that I'm not of the "old man" dreaming dreams type, but of the "young man" seeing visions category, teehee.

The new dream/vision has an ongoing theme of "cutting off", grass, meat, a CD, Whisker's whiskers, everything being "cut off", as if it were saying there is a "cutting off" coming. These dream/visions are always identifiable as opposed to "normal" dreaming, with the sudden "awakening" I have immediately afterwards, and the feeling of a presence nearby that delivered the message. The other two are the "unveiling" of the supernatural beings surrounding us, where I "see" just how crowded the air around us is with angels and other more scary creatures, and the one where there is a sudden flash in the Eastern sky. Its ALWAYS the eastern sky, and it rocks the entire earth when it happens.

I will say though, that the other dream/vision, the one where people must seek shelter under the "white bridge" has gone ever since Billy Graham broke his hip and postponed the "last" crusade. The ONLY news story I saw about it, was a reporter, walking away from the Rose Bowl after the crusade, and there it was, the White Bridge! It almost appears that a certain event was prevented simply by Dr. Graham's misfortune. I've thought of sharing this with my friend, N, who worked on the crusade.

I just thought I'd share the "mystic" side of this stubborn Scandinavian stuck in a German Lutheran community, LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home