Saturday, January 15, 2005

About this blog

This blog is intended for the purpose of "uncovering truth, while we still have time." I am a Christian, I happen to be a Lutheran pastor, and also a "perpetual student," currently puttering away at a grad degree in Jewish studies. I have a burning desire to learn more about early Christianity and its origins, and I have lots of other interests, too.

This blog is not a sensationalistic "date-setting" discussion about the End Times. I chose the name because I feel a sense of urgency in my own quest for deeper knowledge of the Truth, and urgency in sharing Truth with others. I write with a sense that this world is passing away, and that, whether by death or by the LORD's return, my time here on this earth will someday come to an end.
The name in the URL, "apocalypse1335" comes from Daniel 12:12, which says "Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home